California Nursery Historical Park

 The Ladies Changing Room
under construction

This building was built around 1910 and was used during the annual Bulb Show for girls to change into their Dutch and Mexican costumes. The Bulb Show attracted people from throughout the San Francisco area from the 1930s through the early 1960s, with as many as 5000 attending on weekends from mid-March to mid-April.





 Contribution by: Joyce Blueford, Charlene Dixon (TriCity Voice)


managed by Math Science Nucleus
owned by
City of Fremont

36501 Niles Blvd, Fremont
CalNursery Home    MSN Home