1. Draw a complete water cycle below.
2. Which of the following sands has the most porosity?
3. Which of the following would a state not build to help secure water for the people of that state?
4. Ground water is found:
5. Which is not a cause of wind?
6. A front is when:
7. The general direction of the currents in the ocean are due to:
8. Tides are caused by:
9. The information on a weather map uses many points of information. Which of the following is not used?
10. Which of the following is a symbol used to tell you the wind speed and direction?
11. Which of the following is the symbol for a front?
12. Wind usually moves from:
13. Coriolis motion refers to:
14. The jet stream refers to:
ANSWERS: 1. teacher judgement; 2.(C); 3.(D); 4.(B); 5.(C); 6.(A); 7.(B); 8.(A); 9.(D); 10.(A); 11.(B); 12.(A); 13.(B); 14.(B)
[Back to Water Cycle Grid]