1. Circle the items that require water to live.
2. Water is a:
3. Which of the following cannot be made of water?
4. What makes some water salty?
5. The atmosphere is made of:
6. Read the following temperature on the thermometer in centigrade.
7. The bubbles outside are blowing in the diagram. Place an X where the wind is coming from.
8. Thermometers record:
9. You can see a balloon in the air. It is moving like in the diagram below. Where is the wind coming from?
10. On the map below label "land" and "ocean."
ANSWERS: 1.(A,B,D); 2.(B); 3.(D); 4.(B); 5.(C); 6.(A. 20C°, B. 40C°, C. 10C°);7. wind is blowing from the right; 8.(A); 9. from the left
[Back to Water Cycle Grid]