1. Which of the following is not
a component of the Solar System?
2. Which is not considered a true science?
3. Meteorites are from _______.
4. The atmospheres of the planets ________.
5. The largest planet is _________.
6. The smallest planet is ____________.
7. Which of the following is not a terrestrial planet?
8. Which of the following is not a gas giant?
9. Which of the following does not have an atmosphere?
10. Explain the difference between the Earth and the other planets.
11. The study of making maps is called:
12. Explain what features a topographic map can show.
13. How do you think the Earth and the other planets were formed?
14. What influence does ice, rain and wind have on a planet?
15. What is the difference between a Celestial Globe and a Constellation Chart?
ANSWERS: 1.(B); 2.(A); 3.(B); 4.(C); 5.(D); 6.(A); 7.(D); 8.(D); 9.(A); 10. Earth has water and life. 11.(C); 12. relief, elevation in detail; 13. this is dependant on students; almost any answer can be correct; 14. erosion; 15. constellation just shows the stars that outline the constellations; a Celestial Globe shows the 88 constellation as a way to locate direction from Earth
[Back to Universe Cycle Grid]