1. Which of the following represents the constellation
that includes the Big Dipper?
2. Which of the following represents the belt of Orion the Hunter?
3. Constellations can be seen __________.
4. How many planets are there in our Solar System?
5. The two major groupings of the planets are _________.
6. The Moon is __________.
7. Which of the following planets does NOT have rings?
8. Which is the largest planet?
9. Which planet is farthest from the Sun?
10. Which planet is closest to the Sun?
11. Which feature can you find on the Moon and the Earth?
12. What helps you find your location?
13. If you look at the Sun rising in the morning, which way is north?
ANSWERS: 1.(A); 2.(B); 3.(A); 4.(C); 5.(C); 6.(B); 7.(C); 8.(A); 9.(A); 10.(D); 11.(A); 12.(A); 13.(A)
[Back to Universe Cycle Grid]