1. Which of the following is not characteristic of
2. Circle the invertebrates.
3. Which animal has webbed feet, no fur, and wet skin?
4. Which animal can you find in your backyard, if you lived in most areas of the U.S.?
5. Which of the following does not grow?
6. A carnivore is an animal that eats mainly:
7. An herbivore is an animal that eats mainly:
8. Name two things that humans need in order to live.
10. What is the largest organ of the human body?
11. A leaf that has only one blade is called a:
12. If a plant produces a flower it is called an:
13. Of the following which is the bottom of the food chain?
14. Of the following which is the top of the food chain?
15. Which of the following is not part of the food chain?
ANSWERS: 1.(A); 2.(A,D); 3.(B); 4.(C); 5.(D); 6.(A); 7.(B); 8. shelter, food, water, mineral (teacher should use judgement); 9.(A); 10.(C); 11.(A); 12.(B); 13.(A); 14.(B); 15.(C)
[Back to Life Cycle Grid]