1. Circle the non-living objects.
2. Circle the vertebrates.
3. Circle the invertebrates.
4. Circle the animal that is not a bird.
5. When you touch something hot how does your brain get the message?
6. What part of the body pumps blood?
7. Circle the objects that are made from wood.
8. Which organism has feathers and a bill?
9. Which body system moves blood through your body?
10. Large land animals have which structure?
ANSWERS: 1.(A,C); 2.(A,D); 3.(B.C); 4.(B,D); 5.(A); 6.(D); 7.(A,C); 8.(B); 9.(C); 10.(B)
[Back to Life Cycle Grid]